Instructions for Discipline Inspection, supervision, complaint reporting
1、 Acceptance scope of complaint and report of discipline inspection and Supervision Office
1. Report and accuse Party organizations and Party members of violating political discipline, organizational discipline, integrity discipline, mass discipline, work discipline, life discipline and other party disciplines.
2. Report and accuse the objects of supervision (six categories of public officials stipulated in the supervision law, the same below) of failing to perform their duties in accordance with the law, violating the provisions on upholding public rights, engaging in honest politics and ethics, and being suspected of corruption and bribery, abuse of power, dereliction of duty, right rent-seeking, transfer of interests, favoritism and malpractice, and waste of state assets.
3. Complaints made by Party members who are not satisfied with the party discipline punishment or other treatment made by the discipline inspection organ.
4. Complaints lodged by the objects of supervision who are not satisfied with the handling decisions of the supervisory organ involving themselves; The complaint filed by the investigated person and his close relatives against the violation of laws and regulations and the infringement of the legitimate rights and interests of the investigated person by the supervisory organ and its staff.
5. Criticism and suggestions on the construction of a clean and honest government and anti-corruption work.
2、 The discipline inspection and supervision office will not accept letters and visits that reflect the following matters
1. It has been, is being and should be resolved through litigation, arbitration, Administrative Award, administrative reconsideration and other channels according to law.
2. According to relevant regulations, it falls within the scope of responsibilities of other organs, units and departments.
3. Only list the names of disciplinary violations, job-related violations and crimes, and there are no substantive complaints.
3、 The discipline inspection and supervision office advocates real name reporting, and especially encourages real name reporting with the Department's real name and accurate contact information. For those identified as real name reports, priority shall be given to handling. The discipline inspection and supervision office shall strictly keep confidential the informant's name, telephone number, work unit, home address and other personal information as well as the contents of the report. Those who disclose secrets will be investigated for responsibility and dealt with seriously.
4、 The informant shall be responsible for the authenticity of the reported problems. Those who deliberately fabricate facts, falsely accuse and frame others by reporting, or create trouble in the name of reporting, and interfere with the normal work of the discipline inspection and supervision office, shall be seriously dealt with in accordance with the relevant provisions, and those who constitute a crime shall be transferred to the judicial organ.
5、 Complaint reporting method
1. Mail letters to the discipline inspection and supervision office to reflect;
Address of letter: Discipline Inspection and supervision office, No. 16, Saida North 1st Road, Xiqing Economic Development Zone, Tianjin, zip code: 300385
2. Go to the reception place designated by the discipline inspection and supervision office to report it face to face;
Address: Discipline Inspection and supervision office, No. 16, Saida North 1st Road, Xiqing Economic Development Zone, Tianjin
3. Call the discipline inspection and supervision office to report the accusation;
Tel: 83970232 27641758
4. Email report: firstname.lastname@example.org